Human Subjects Review Contracts
Human Subjects Review Documents may be required if you are collecting data or interviewing people as a part of your Individual Study Contract or Internship Contract.
The process for completing HSR documents is outlined below.
- Contact IRB staff to determine if your contract requires human subjects review and approval by the IRB at email@example.com.
- If it is determined you do need to, complete the Human Subjects Review Application and have your sponsor review and sign it.
- Turn in your HSR application to the Academic Deans Office. Upon receiving the completed application and reviewing your sponsor-approved contract, the Academic Deans will review your contract.
Questions? Contact the Academic Deans Office or go to the College policy.
ILC/INT Student Information
Individual Study Student Related Articles
- Due Dates and Deadlines
- Define Your Individual Study Contract
- Human Subjects Review Contracts
- Status Definitions for Individual Study
- Student: Internship Contract Guide
- Students: Field Supervisor and Sub Contractors
- Study Abroad Contracts
Create a support ticket at help.evergreen.edu