- On the touchscreen, press COMPUTER. This starts the projector.
- Set the silver switch on the left side of the podium Mac Mini.
- The computer should be on, just press any key on the keyboard to wake it up.
- You must authenticate with your TESC login to use the computer, and it may take a few extra moments to start up the first time you log in.
- If you don’t have a TESC login, call Media Services at x6270 for access.
- Plug the VGA cable from the left side of the podium into your laptop.
- On the touchscreen, press COMPUTER. This starts the projector and lowers the screen.
- Set the silver switch on the left side of the podium 'Laptop.
- For computer audio, use the audio cable bundled with the VGA cable.
- Use the grey ethernet cable or wireless for network access.
- For best results, wait until everything is connected before turning on your laptop
DVD, VHS, TV
- The media cabinet is located behind the podium. It is on the wall underneath the chalkboard.
- You can also play your DVD through the computer.
- Insert media (DVD, VHS tape) in the the VCR of DVD player.
- On the podium touchscreen, press VIDEO then select source (DVD, VHS, TV, etc).
- Use the menu on the touchscreen to control players.
- Open the drawer on the right side of the podium.
- Turn on document camera, including lights.
- On the touchscreen press DOCUMENT CAMERA
- The image should appear on the monitor and projection screen.
- Use the cassette deck or CD player in the media cabinet.
- On the podium touchscreen, press AUDIO and select either CD or TAPE.
- Use the touchscreen menu to control the decks.
- Located in the middle of the room
- Unlock the slide projector, and insert your slides.
- On the podium touchscreen, press single or dual slide projector (dual projectors available in LH3 & LH5).
- Use the touchscreen menu to control your media.