This article defines the default Evergreen login and password if you are a current student and have not yet logged in and activated your account.
- E-Learning For Educators program participants please use The E-Learning For Educators Contact Form for login help.
- Former Students and Alumni should contact Registration and Records for help resetting passwords or activating accounts.
- Faculty and staff need to contact the faculty and staff help desk for help resolving account issues.
Current Student Login Help
What is my student login?
- Take the first 3 letters of your last name
- add the first 3 letters of your first name
- add the 2 digit day of the month you were born
What is my default student password?
- Take the 2 digit day you were born (the same two numbers that end your login)
- add the first three letters of the month you were born in (all lower case)
- add the last 2 digits of the year you were born in
Video: Current Student Initial Login
Still need help? Contact the Academic Computing Help Desk at 360-867-6231 or create a support ticket. Faculty and Staff please contact Client Services at 360-867-6627.