Olympus LS-100 Proficiency Test
Answers may be found in the Olympus LS-100 Multi-Track PCM Recorder Operating Guide Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency. Call 867-6253 if you have any questions.
- What is the point of formatting the SD card before you record audio?
- What are the steps you take in order to format the recorder correctly?
- What is the mic configuration on the recorder?
- What is "V-Sync Rec"?
- What is the "Low Cut Filter"?
- What is "MP3 Convert"?
- What is the "Chromatic Tuner"?
- Why would you use the lissajous?
- Write the steps to insert a SD card.
- What is the extent of your financial responsibility when you checkout equipment from Media Loan?
(TO BE DONE DURING YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT )
- Turn the recorder on.
- Demonstrate how to navigate through the menus of recorder.
- Format the recorder correctly and prepare for recording.
- Plug preferred mic to correct input.
- Record 30 seconds of audio.
- Connect headphones or speakers to line-out and playback your track.
- Add another track manually.
- Erase track.
- Show that you understand how to import your audio files from the recorder to the computer.