Sem II 1107 Workshop
Contact Media Services @ 6270 for media support.
- On the Switcher press the green Display Power button for 3 seconds to turn on the projector.
- Press the Screen Down button to lower screen.
- Connect the long black VGA cord hanging from the bottom of the rack to your laptop.
- Use the ethernet cord to plug into the blue or green data jacks located around the room for internet access.
- Press the Laptop button on the Switcher.
- Turn on the laptop last.
A DVD Playeris available for playing CDs.
- Turn on the DVD player and insert your CD.
- Select the CD/DVD source on the Switcher.
- Press play.
- Use the Volume knob on the right of Switcher.
- You can also play CDs through your Laptop if it has a disc drive. Follow instructions for connecting your Laptop.
Video ( VCR & DVD)
- Press the CD/DVD or VCR button on the Switcher.
- Insert your media into the player.
- Use the remote controls to use the VCR or DVD for menu options.
- Turn off the Projector by pressing the Display Power button for 3 seconds.
- Press the Screen Up button to raise screen.
- Turn off the rack power.
- - Does laptop have power?
- - Is data projector turned on?
- - Is VGA cable connected to media control panel and laptop?
- - Is room volume on media control panel turned up?
- - Laptop: Is the volume on your laptop turned up and output source correctly selected?