Sem II 3107
Contact Media Services @ 6270 for media support .
A Cassette Deck and DVD Player are available.
- Insert the cassette or CD.
- Select the source on the Switcher.
- Press play.
- Use the Volume knob on the right of Switcher.
- On the Switcher press the green Display Power button for 3 seconds to turn on the projector.
- Press the Screen Down button to lower screen.
Video ( VCR, DVD, Cable TV)
- Press the CD/DVD or VCR button on the Switcher.
- Insert your media into the player.
- Use the remote controls to use the VCR or DVD for menu options.
- Connect the long black VGA cord hanging from the bottom of the rack to your laptop.
- Use the ethernet cord to plug into the blue or green data jacks located around the room for internet access.
- Press the Laptop button on the Switcher.
- Turn on the laptop last.
- Turn off the Projector by pressing the Display Power button for 3 seconds.
- Press the Screen Up button to raise screen.