Time Sheets - Student and Temporary Employee
The steps listed below must be taken before an employee can access a Time Sheet for the first time.
The employee will need a network account (contact Client Services for help with new accounts). Flash Player version 9.0 or above needs to be installed on the computer being used; and an Electronic Personnel Action Form (EPAF) needs to be submitted and applied to the payroll system.
How do I complete my Time Sheet?
- Go to my.evergreen.edu and click on Time Sheet - Student and Hourly Employees.
- Select the pay period and click load.
- Enter your start and end times, clocking out for unpaid breaks, and click save.
- After your last shift of the pay period click certify and add any notes.
- Be sure your Time Sheet is accurate before certifying! After this point you will be unable to make changes to your Time Sheet.
Why can't I make changes to my Time Sheet?
- If you have already certified, you can not make changes unless your Time Approver clears your certification.
- If your Time Approver has already certified and you need to make changes, your approver should email the Timesheet DL.
When are my Time Sheet certifications due?
You should certify by the end of your last shift for the pay period. The pay periods are:
- The 1st through the 15th of the month, and
- The 16th through the last day of the month.