What you need to know about changes to WordPress at blogs.evergreen.edu for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Privacy Settings are now located in Settings > Reading. All newly created blogs are set to private so you'll need to change this to make your site public.
- The blogroll Links Manager is no longer turned on by default but is an available plugin that can be activated
- Account creation is easier as it automatically fills in your Evergreen username and email address, no more chances to make silly mistakes
- Media upload interface has improved
- Improved built-in Image Galleries
- Improvements to Admin Dashboard UI
- Post locking for multiple users editing the same post
- Better Audio/Video support in posts
- Evergreen Twenty Twelve - NEW THEME with the soon to be famous "Evergreen Green Topbar" see it in action at http://blogs.evergreen.edu/evergreen2012/
- Evergreen Twenty Eleven - has been freshened up with the new logo, new header photos and Login/Site Admin links in the footer.
- LightBox Plus ColorBox - makes the built-in WordPress image galleries even better with lightbox overlay
Still have WordPress questions?