Developing a Cluster
Processes Developing a Cluster
- Identify: Issue, Need, Problem, or Idea, based on civic intelligence.
- Identify: Personnel to work in the cluster, who will take leadership responsibility, personnel with applicable areas of expertise and common interests.
- Gather Information: accurate and current information, Legal Responsibilities, Duplicating the work of other organizations, find expertise and authorities on the subject.
- Consult with Appropriate Stakeholders: Home Office, Faculty, Participants of the Cluster, Beneficiaries and user involvement.
- Draft Policy: Estimated Timeframe, Financial Expenditures, Determine Goals, Feedback, Complaints, Training Required, Implementation, Oversight, Revision
- Implementation: Assemble team, Create game plan, Assign duties, Disperse funds