Developing an External Project (attached to a cluster)
- Identify types of Organizations for collaboration.
- Research organizations and verify that they are vetted.
- Contact selected organizations for consideration and contact negotiations.
- Negotiate distribution of powers, duties, and Responsibilities to then democratically select group to work with.
- Identify project to be developed: Education, Environment, Food, Homelessness, Home Office, ICT development, etc.
- Identify personnel to be assigned to project from within in the cluster.
- Identify person taking a leadership role on project.
- Identify project parameters defined in proposal: goals, guidelines, feedback and control, continual improvement, sustainability.
- Collaborative project group leaders democratically approves or disapproves projects and needed minor revisions- major revisions through group discussion.
- Create working team from collaborative partnership, and identify; duties, and leadership roles.