Societal civic intelligence indicators
Here are some possible answers (or are they hypotheses??)...
- New organizations devoted to civic causes (and new networks, critical mass, etc. that connect them)
- Qualitative differences in new — and established — organizations
- Changed "issue environment" (size, constitution and diversity)
- Increased resource flow to civic intelligence organizations
- New framing concepts and vocabulary — "human rights", "sustainability"
- Educational and cultural references (in literature, schools, museums, theater, art, music, etc.)
- Changing reward structures
- Active campaigns — e.g. US elections and global anti-war movement