Some questions for consideration...
- What was food before oil? (asked by Jeremiah in winter 2012)
- Why is half the food produced in the US thrown in the dumpster?
- Why is food so expensive in the US?
- What factors make it difficult for people to grow their own food?
- How does transportation affect food?
- What are some of the ramifications of eating the way we do today?
- What do we know about the food we eat and what should we be eating?
Please add on to this list, so that it can be a jumping off point for future research and action.