The work of the 2012 Student Think Tank
1. To strive for a shared, self-directed, and collectively created vision.
2. To pioneer and self test frameworks for effective collective collaboration.
3. To foster cooperation, networking, and asset sharing between different groups at Evergreen.
4. To create a common skill set of communication and healthy group dynamics at Evergreen.
5. To attract skilled individuals to CIRAL and inform it’s projects.
- Self Emergent Workshops Pattern (just theory here)
- The Thought Clock|The Thought Clock
- World Cafe For Civic Intelligence|World Cafe For Civic Intelligence
- Chalk Dynamics|Chalk Dynamics
- The Self Emergent Workshop|The Self Emergent Workshop
- Networks of Self-Generating Awesomeness (proposed pattern)