UrbanVision Rules - Short Game (60-90 Minutes)
There are five changed rules for this first Short Game.
1. During PREPARATION, the Banker shuffles then deals three Title Deed cards to each player. These are free - no payment to the Bank is required.
2. You need only three trees/buildings (instead of four). Donations remain the same. The turn-in value is still one-half the purchase price, which in this game is one tree/building less than in the regular game.
3. If you land in Jail you must exit on your next turn by 1.) using a "Get Out of Jail Free" card if you have (or can buy) one; or 2.) rolling doubles; or 3.) paying $50. Unlike the standard rules, you may try to roll doubles and, failing to do so, pay the $50 on the same turn.
4. The penalty for landing on "income Tax" is a flat $200.
5. END OF GAME: The game ends when one charity cannot sustain. The remaining players compare net worth and the player with the most wins the game.