Revision as of 12:32, 13 April 2011 by Bridal12
- What is "Civic Intelligence?"
- Where did the notion of "Civic Intelligence" originate?
- What does it mean to be intelligent collectively versus individually?
- How can — or could — civic intelligence combat apathy, both on an individual and group level?
- How would one recognize and ultimately even measure civic intelligence?
- Similarly, how can one compare two examples of civic intelligence?
- What is the role of the individual in civic intelligence?
- How could civic intelligence be measured?
- Can Civic Intelligence be measured?
- Is there an absolute measure of civic intelligence or does it always depend on context?
- Does the notion of Civic Intelligence presuppose that we currently live in an unintelligent community? Or that our community is unable to intelligently utilize resources to better the community as a whole?
- How can civic intelligence help to change the course of this nation from being an individualistic society to being a true community.