CIA Rules Final
C. I. Attributes
Objective: Collect all the combinations of attribute cards needed to solve the problem.
- Players roll dice to see who picks a problem card first. Once players pick their problem card they are to be placed face up for all to see.
- The winner of the die roll will also start the game.
- Turns rotate clockwise.
- Players roll dice to navigate clockwise around the board.
- Game play will start with players choosing six attribute cards each.
- Perform action listed on squares when indicated
- Repeat until all combinations of attributes and solve problem to win.
Trading: Players can trade with anyone playing – trading is a choice for the player who landed on the square. A player must complete one board rotation before trading. The player who lands on a Trade square may request any attribute card from any other player, if the chosen player does not hold the requested attribute card no trade occurs. If a player trades with another player he much give one card of his choosing in his own hand to the player who was forced to trade.
Go Hole: Lose one pattern/ combination.
Lose Card: Place one Attribute card back in the deck.
Pick Card: Draw one card from Attribute deck.
Lose Turn: Player skips next role.
Free Pattern: Pick combination.
Passing Go: Draw two Attribute card from the deck.