Please add your case study below (in alphabetical order, of course). You need to briefly describe your case study. Ultimately you'll need to discuss relevant collectivities (represented in SeeMe by ovals), actions (rounded rectangles), and entities (rectangles).
Note 1. You don't have to put the SeeMe diagram(s) in the Wiki.
Note 2. The case study can also be referenced by the same link that's in the civic intelligence examples section.
- eLiberate - Learn More by Gene House
- HOA - Community Building: A local example of Civic Intelligence in action, by Jason Doudt
- MARISOL- Meso American Reef Initiative Save Ocean Life-Learn More "by Emma Jones"
- National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation - Learn More by Gene House
- Olympia Housing Collective - [ http://directory.ic.org/6068/Olympia_Housing_Collective] by Amber Pecolatto
- POWER (Parents Organizing for Welfare and Economic Rights)  "By Vera Rankis"
- The Olympia Childcare Collective -  by Amber Pecolatto
- Wolf conservation: Civic Intelligence example for Humankind, by Dale Bristow
Add your questions in relation to the case study here.
Please help answer these issues here.