Please add your case study below (in alphabetical order, of course). You need to briefly describe your case study. Ultimately you'll need to discuss relevant collectivities (represented in SeeMe by ovals), actions (rounded rectangles), and entities (rectangles).
Note 1. You don't have to put the SeeMe diagram(s) in the Wiki.
Note 2. The case study can also be referenced by the same link that's in the civic intelligence examples section.
- AmeriCorps -  by Christianna Spaccarotelli
- Big Brother Big Sister - Learn More by Merilyn Su'a
- Earthships - [www.taosearthships.com/] by Amber Pecolatto
- eLiberate - Learn More by Gene House
- Episcopal Diocese of Olympia - external link by Michael O'Neill
- FRG - Family Readiness Group by Angie Boeger
- Gross National Happiness by Jesse Hunnicutt
- HOA - Community Building: A local example of Civic Intelligence in action by Jason Doudt
- Housing First by Alex Chopra
- MARISOL- Meso American Reef Initiative Save Ocean Life-Learn More by Emma Jones
- National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation - Learn More by Gene House
- The Olympia Childcare Collective - Learn More by Amber Pecolatto
- Olympia's Homeless or At-Risk Students - Learn More by Laura Minor
- Olympia Housing Collective - Learn More by Amber Pecolatto
- One Community - Learn More by Maxfield Hust-Barber
- POWER (Parents Organizing for Welfare and Economic Rights) Learn More By Vera Rankis
- Sitopia by Michael Phillips
- StandUp For Kids by Carl Determeyer
- TED: Ideas Worth Spreading - Learn More Morgan Reisdorfer
- Wolf Haven International: Wolf Conservation and Education by Dale Bristow
- The World Cafe: Shaping Our Futures Through Conversations That Matter - Official site "By Leon Janssen"
Add your questions in relation to the case study here.
Please help answer these issues here.