Please add your case study below (in alphabetical order, of course). You need to briefly describe your case study. Ultimately you'll need to discuss relevant collectivities (represented in SeeMe by ovals), actions (rounded rectangles), and entities (rectangles).
Note 1. You don't have to put the SeeMe diagram(s) in the Wiki.
Note 2. The case study can also be referenced by the same link that's in the civic intelligence examples section.
- AmeriCorps -  by Christianna Spaccarotelli
- Big Brother Big Sister - Learn More by Merilyn Su'a
- Earthships - [www.taosearthships.com/] by Amber Pecolatto
- eLiberate - Learn More by Gene House
- Episcopal Diocese of Olympia - external link by Michael O'Neill
- FRG - Family Readiness Group by Angie Boeger
- HOA - Community Building: A local example of Civic Intelligence in action by Jason Doudt
- MARISOL- Meso American Reef Initiative Save Ocean Life-Learn More by Emma Jones
- National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation - Learn More by Gene House
- TED: Ideas Worth Spreading - Learn More Morgan Reisdorfer
- The Olympia Childcare Collective - Learn More by Amber Pecolatto
- Olympia's Homeless or At-Risk Students - Learn More by Laura Minor
- Olympia Housing Collective - Learn More by Amber Pecolatto
- POWER (Parents Organizing for Welfare and Economic Rights) Learn More By Vera Rankis
- Wolf Haven International: Wolf Conservation and Education by Dale Bristow
- Sitopia by Michael Phillips
- Housing First by Alex Chopra
Add your questions in relation to the case study here.
Please help answer these issues here.