- SideWalk is a volunteer operated program that aims to end homelessness through community engagement and coordination of resources.
Address: 1139 5th Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501
Program Director: Phil Owen
Phil's Phone: (360)259-2005
Phil's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- YWCA- is a women’s resource center for single, childless women who are suffering from homelessness or at risk of becoming homeless.
Address: 220 Union Ave SE Olympia, WA 98501
Women’s Resource Center Director: Bree Lafreniere
Main phone: 360-352-0593
- Safe place is a women’s advocacy agency and shelter for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Address: 314 Legion Way SE Olympia, WA 98501
Program Director: Connie Sue Brown
Main phone: (360) 786-8754
24-hour hotline: (360) 754 6300
- City of Olympia Housing Program provides financial assistance for low-income families to maintain ownership of their homes and to create housing.
Address: (City Hall) 601 4th Ave E, Olympia, WA 98501
Program Manager: Anna Schlecht (Greener)
Anna's Phone: (360)753-8183
Anna's Email: email@example.com
- Emma Goldman Youth Homeless Outreach Project (EGYHOP) street outreach workers provide direct service on the streets of Olympia.
Address: 1103 5th Avenue SE, Olympia Washington 98501
Phone: (360)791-2241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator & Lead Outreach Worker: "Long Hair David" Fawver (Greener)
L.H.David's Phone: (360)349-2732
L.H.David's Email: LHD@CapitalClubHouse.org
- The Crisis Clinic of Thurston & Mason Counties - Provides crisis intervention and support for individuals in distress. Coordinates with neighboring organizations for resources within the community.
Crisis Line: (360)586-2800
Program Manager: David Shultis
D.Shultis' Phone: (360)586-2888 x 103
D.Shultis' Email: email@example.com
- Interfaith Works Works to recruit communities and volunteers to house and staff the emergency shelter for the homeless
Executive Director: Daniel Kadden
D.Kadden's Phone: (360)357-7224
D.Kadden's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs
- Homeless Veteran Reintegration Project (HVRP)
- Incarcerated Veterans Reintegration services (IVRS)
Travis Sayers: email@example.com (360)725-2176
Address: 1102 Quince St. S.E. Olympia, WA 98504
Toll Free: 1-800-562-2308
- Washington State Department of Health Offers programs for the prevention of illness and injury, and promote health education.
Primary Care Director: Sam Watson-Alvan
S.Watson-Alvan's Phone: (360)236-2812
S.Watson-Alvan's Fax: (360)236-2830
S.Watson-Alvan's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Support Center nonprofit organization that offers support and resources for homeless families.
Address: 108 State Ave. NW Olympia, WA 98507
Development Director: Matt Hornyak
Matt's Work Phone: (360)754-9297 x201
Matt's Cell Phone: (360)250-1630
Matt's Email: MattH@fscss.org
- Capital Clubhouse Recovery Center program for individuals suffering with issues of mental health.
Address: 522 Franklin St SE Olympia, WA 98501
- The Olympia Free Clinic Resource for low-income, uninsured individuals, to obtain professional medical treatment and help.
Address: 108 State Ave NW Olympia, WA 98501