Developing an Internal Project (attached to a cluster)
Cluster: developing any internal project
1. Identify project to be developed: Education, Environment, Food, Homelessness, Home Office, ICT development, etc.
2. Identify personnel to be assigned to project from within in the cluster.
3. Identify person taking a leadership role on project.
4. Identify project parameters defined in proposal: goals, guidelines, feedback and control, continual improvement, sustainability.
5. Cluster democratically approves or disapproves project.