Patterns/ Apples to Apples
Rounds 1-5 (Chosen Patterns)
- Design For Unintended Use (Adjective: Refreshing)
- Patient Access to Medical Information (Adjective: Puzzling)
- Equal Access to Justice (Adjective: Impossible)
- Earths Vital Signs (Adjective: Timely)
- Community Networks (Adjective: Exciting)
Top Three Selected
- Patient Access to Medical Information
- Earths Vital Signs
- Community Networks
An experiment to research medical issues caused by the environment and creating a network to distribute this information.
1. Narrative Plan:
- Create a survey to measure health conditions - Research and Analysis - Data Imagery - Plan Distribution - Network the Information
2. Justify why this is a good example:
- It will help create and promote health and well being - It will give informal/informational tools that allow a person to maximize their environment and living conditions to the best it can be (with in their power). - There are many who do not know that simple changes in one's environment can impact their health in a significant way.
3. Who this will benefit:
- Everyone (potentially) - More specifically... those who participate in the survey that are open to receiving and using the collected data from there answers in a way that helps them improve their health. - Those who are not in the best spots financially, but are missing out on great opportunities to create a healthier environment for themselves (with little to no cost).
4. Why do you think that this is a good example of civic intelligence?
- Improving health and well being through awareness is beneficial to the community- which is a core aspect of what civic intelligence and social collective action is.
Create awareness of medical issues created by the environment.
Kyle, April, Isaac, Will, Juan