Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 20:15, 28 September 2011
Welcome to the Patterns of Intelligence wiki.
Feel free to use this Test Page
We will be working in small groups throughout the quarter. Each group will focus on a different aspect of a broader topic or question. All the groups will be using the same framework for their focus. The work of each group will be entered in the topics below to serve as a record of the group knowledge we have built.
- Constituents of Intelligence - This is an example from the course Civic Intelligence: Theory and Practice.
Seminars will be an opportunity to weave together the work we do in our small groups into the broader topics we are exploring. Course readings will also be covered in their relationship to the work we are doing in class and program themes.
Civic Intelligence Book Project
Book Table of Contents This is where the actual book is!
These profile pages can include anything you want. It's helpful to let everyone know a little about you and why you are interested in the course material. You can also include links to your contributions to this wiki.
What is in the field of study?
- Examples of Civic Intelligence
- Learning about Civic Intelligence
Previous Related Courses
Civic Intelligence: Theory and Practice Spring 2011
The focus of this contract is to identify the network of assets available in Longview, WA, and develop a framework for integrating the concepts of civic intelligence into that network. ~Michael O'Neill
Internet: Knowledge & Community, Winter 2011
- Internet: Knowledge & Community Class Wiki Project
- Plato Lecture Series Recordings from Winter 2011:
Related Web Links
- Please categorize and build this list! -
- Generation Waking Up
- Gaming to create experts and change the world
- Public Intelligence Blog
- Earth Intelligence Network