This page is a meta-table of contents that points to the ongoing work at Evergreen to understand and develop civic intelligence. The site is an archive of past program's studies in the field of civic intelligence as well as a collaborative space for students and other participants.
If you're new to wiki formatting and markup please look through the wiki editing resources below. Creating a personal profile in the profiles section is a good way to get your feet wet and for others to learn a little about you.
The previous main page has been moved.
- Spring 2012 CIRAL Development Group Project (Note that DS renamed this page. Hope it's not a problem!)
- April 18, 2012 individual CIRAL plans
- Remarks in Reed, Purce, Schuler panel on citizen engagement
Civic Intelligence Research and Action Laboratory (CIRAL)
- Home Office - put your class feedback here!
- CIRAL FAQ
- CIRAL Overview
- CIRAL Pattern Language
- CIRAL Handbook
- Current CIRAL Tasks
- Task "Clusters"
- Suggestion Box
- Student Discussions
- Who We Are
Evergreen Centers, Programs, and Contracts
- Winter 2012 — Civic Intelligence and Collective Action
- Fall 2011 — Patterns of Intelligence: Beyond the Individual
- Spring 2011 — Civic Intelligence: Theory and Practice
- Main Civic Intelligence Open Book Project page
- Organizations and other efforts that address civic intelligence
- Films that address civic intelligence
- Civic Intelligence Glossary
- Notable People Associated With Civic Intelligence
- Wiki Editing
- Test Page - Try out text entry, formatting, images, etc., it won't matter if you mess up!
- Liberating Voices patterns (access to full pattern text)