Welcome to the Civic Intelligence wiki.
- Ask Doug a question (And don't forget to check back for an answer....)
- Constituents of Intelligence
- Examples of Civic Intelligence
- Learning about Civic Intelligence
- Civic Intelligence Games
- CIRAL Toolbox
- What belongs in the book?
- A collection of useful research frameworks
Plato Lecture Series Recordings from Winter 2011:
- Ann Bishop - Jane Addams and Neighborliness
- Langdon Winner - Hacktivism in Spain
- Fiorella de Cindio - The Internet as a Platform for Political Engagement
- Generation Waking Up
- Gaming to create experts and change the world
- Public Intelligence Blog
- Earth Intelligence Network
Here's a little Game inspiration!
One of the key components of developing civic intelligence is meta-cognition. This section is for thinking about how to develop the wiki format to foster thinking about the study of civic intelligence. Follow the link to the sandbox to try out new ideas and develop conventions for working collaboratively in the wiki/classroom environment.
- Discussions and Proposals
- Tasks, old tasks
- This list contains reasons why people may have a difficult time working on Wikis