In order to use this template please click here and copy and paste the infomation into your pattern.
NEW TEMPLATE: This is the current discussed template as of class on Wed 5/15/13. Please use this as the format for all patterns:
START OF NEW PATTERN TEMPLATE:
- 1 Description
- 2 How it works
- 3 Evidence
- 4 Linked patterns
- 5 Resources
- 6 Title
- 7 pattern status (complete, proposed, in-work, merged into ________, not included)
- 8 Description
- 9 Justification
- 10 Examples
- 11 Evidence
- 12 abstract (which reflects evolving understanding of pattern)
- 13 tags or keywords
- 14 graphic
- 15 process (i.e. how the pattern works)
- 16 who or what uses the pattern and what are the effects?
- 17 area of focus (level?)
- 18 type?
- 19 discussion
- 20 problem?
- 21 solution?
- 22 external context
- 23 related patterns (internal context)
- 24 SeeMe diagram
- 25 References
- 26 Others??
How it works
END OF NEW PATTERN TEMPLATE.
OLD TEMPLATE: This page can serve as a template for the anti-patterns. Note that the "slots" listed here aren't necessarily the ones that will be ultimately used.
pattern status (complete, proposed, in-work, merged into ________, not included)
abstract (which reflects evolving understanding of pattern)
process (i.e. how the pattern works)
who or what uses the pattern and what are the effects?
area of focus (level?)
This has to do with when this pattern could be useful and who might use.