Revision as of 18:46, 7 February 2012 by Dayale20
- Complete a Human Subjects Review Form, available on the list of uploaded files.
- Contribute to our online document: 
- Familiarize yourself with the results and format of Yin Yu's 2010 survey: 
- Create a new study based on the existing model.
- Spread the word: We want maximum response from the homeless student body.
- Find and interview homeless students at Evergreen to create an anecdotal report.
- Add your contact information here: Winter Quarter 2012
- Identify local allies within the community
- Centralize communication between agencies and groups
- Strengthen community networks through active communication and participation
- Advocate for the welfare of children, and victims of domestic violence
- Network the acquisition and distribution of cold weather gear to people in need
- Prepare for and participate in the annual Homeless Census
- Strengthen existing documents (such as the 2012 Homeless Census Report) through statistical and other analysis
- Create new documents
- Document homelessness at Evergreen
- If needed, designate and facilitate the creation of a "Safe Lot" at Evergreen, where students could safely sleep in their vehicles at night
- Set Evergreen as an example for other educational institutions around the country