Revision as of 00:21, 9 February 2012 by Dayale20
- There are several components of the Human Subjects Review Form that need to be completed prior to its submission:
- Complete and submit a Human Subjects Review Form: 
- Contribute to the 2012 Homeless Students Report: 
- Familiarize yourself with the results and format of Yin Yu's 2010 survey: 
- Create a new study based on the existing model.
- Spread the word to generate the maximum response from the homeless student body.
- Find and interview homeless students at Evergreen to create an anecdotal report.
- Add your contact information here: Winter Quarter 2012
- Identify local allies within the community
- Centralize communication between agencies and groups
- Strengthen community networks through active communication and participation
- Advocate for the welfare of children and victims of domestic violence
- Network the acquisition and distribution of cold weather gear to people in need
- Prepare for and participate in the annual Homeless Census
- Strengthen existing documents (such as the 2012 Homeless Census Report) through statistical and other analysis
- Create new documents
- Support CIRAL and the Public Sphere Project