The work of the 2012 Student Think Tank
1. To strive for a shared, self-directed, and collectively created vision.
2. To form a framework for effective collective collaboration.
3. To foster cooperation, networking, and asset sharing between different groups at Evergreen.
4. To create a common skill set of communication and healthy group dynamics at Evergreen .
5. To attract skilled individuals to CIRAL and inform it’s projects.
*Self Emergent Workshops Pattern (just theory here)
- The Thought Clock|The Thought Clock
- World Cafe For Civic Intelligence|World Cafe For Civic Intelligence
- Chalk Dynamics|Chalk Dynamics
- The Self Emergent Workshop|The Self Emergent Workshop