Thoughts on Why David Sometimes Wins
Using "Why David Sometimes Wins",
1. Identify 2-5 guidelines, findings, or assertions in the text that seem important for civic intelligence.
2. For each tell why in general you think what you've chosen is important.
3. Using "The Garden" or any other campaign or struggle that you know something about, discuss how what you identified played or didn't play a part in the campaign or struggle. (You can also use an example from you own life -- any creative project you were involved in, for example.)
4. Discuss how this what you identified could be evaluated or measured in general. (Alternatively you could use specific examples.)
These belong in the Wiki... http://wikis.evergreen.edu/civicintelligence/index.php?title=Thoughts_on_Why_David_Sometimes_Wins
5. Please also comment on other entries on this page.