Supporting Documentation for Standard One Required Documentation:
- Official statement of the institutional mission: Indicate how and when it was developed, approved, and communicated to the institution’s constituencies.
- Evidence that demonstrates the analysis and appraisal of institutional outcomes. Examples may include:
- * annual goals and assessment of success in their accomplishments
- * studies of alumni and former students;
• studies regarding effectiveness of programs and their graduates; • studies that indicate degree of success in placing graduates; • pre- and post-test comparisons of student knowledge, skills, and abilities; and • surveys of satisfaction - students, alumni, and employees.
Institutional short term, strategic, or long term plans, including system master plans.
Planning studies, enrollments for the past five years, enrollment projections, program and personnel needs analyses, fund development plans, and other institutional research results.