Supporting Documentation for Standard Five
1. Printed materials that describe for students the hours and services of learning resources facilities such as libraries, computer labs, and audio-visual facilities.
2. Policies, regulations, and procedures for the development and management of library and information resources, including collection development and weeding.
3. Statistics on use of library and other learning resources.
4. Statistics on library collection and inventory of other learning resources.
5. Assessment measures utilized to determine the adequacy of facilities for the goals of the library and information resources and services. 6. Assessment measures to determine the adequacy of holdings, information resources and services to support the educational programs both on and off campus. 7. Data regarding number and assignments of library staff. 8. Chart showing the organizational arrangements for managing libraries and other information resources (e.g. computing facilities, instructional media, and telecommunication centers). 9. Comprehensive budget(s) for library and information resources. 10. Vitae of professional library staff. 11. Formal, written agreements with other libraries. 12. Computer usage statistics related to the retrieval of library resources. 13. Printed information describing user services provided by the computing facility. 14. Studies or documents describing the evaluation of library and information resources.
§ Campus Utilization Statistics from Alumni Surveys 2002-2006
§ End-of-program Review Results for 2006-07 – Information Technology Literacy Overview
§ End-of-program Review Results for 2006-07 – Information Technology Literacy by Planning Unit
§ Summary of End-of-program Review Results - Academic Year 2001-02 through AY 2005-06 – Information Technology Literacy
§ End-of-program Review Workshop: Information Technology Across the Curriculum
§ Evergreen New Student Survey 2005 – Computer Skills
§ Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2006 – Satisfaction of Olympia Campus Students
§ Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2006 – Growth in Computer Skills – Olympia Campus Students
§ Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2006 – Campus Resources Utilization – Olympia Campus Students
§ Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2004 - Information Technology Literacy and Technology-related Resources
§ The Activity of Information Literacy - A Process Assessment of Student Research Skills