Supporting Documentation for Standard Five
- Printed materials that describe for students the hours and services of learning resources facilities such as libraries, computer labs, and audio-visual facilities.
- Policies, regulations, and procedures for the development and management of library and information resources, including collection development and weeding.
- Statistics on use of library and other learning resources.
- Statistics on library collection and inventory of other learning resources.
- Assessment measures utilized to determine the adequacy of facilities for the goals of the library and information resources and services.
- Assessment measures to determine the adequacy of holdings, information resources and services to support the educational programs both on and off campus.
- Data regarding number and assignments of library staff.
- Chart showing the organizational arrangements for managing libraries and other information resources (e.g. computing facilities, instructional media, and telecommunication centers).
- Comprehensive budget(s) for library and information resources.
- Vitae of professional library staff.
- Formal, written agreements with other libraries.
- Computer usage statistics related to the retrieval of library resources.
- Printed information describing user services provided by the computing facility.
- Studies or documents describing the evaluation of library and information resources.
Library Calendar-Academic Year