Supporting Documentation for Standard Five
1. Printed materials that describe for students the hours and services of learning resources facilities such as libraries, computer labs, and audio-visual facilities.
2. Policies, regulations, and procedures for the development and management of library and information resources, including collection development and weeding.
3. Statistics on use of library and other learning resources.
4. Statistics on library collection and inventory of other learning resources.
5. Assessment measures utilized to determine the adequacy of facilities for the goals of the library and information resources and services. 6. Assessment measures to determine the adequacy of holdings, information resources and services to support the educational programs both on and off campus. 7. Data regarding number and assignments of library staff. 8. Chart showing the organizational arrangements for managing libraries and other information resources (e.g. computing facilities, instructional media, and telecommunication centers). 9. Comprehensive budget(s) for library and information resources. 10. Vitae of professional library staff. 11. Formal, written agreements with other libraries. 12. Computer usage statistics related to the retrieval of library resources. 13. Printed information describing user services provided by the computing facility. 14. Studies or documents describing the evaluation of library and information resources.