Supporting Documentation for Standard Five
- Printed materials that describe for students the hours and services of learning resources facilities such as libraries, computer labs, and audio-visual facilities.
- Policies, regulations, and procedures for the development and management of library and information resources, including collection development and weeding.
- Statistics on use of library and other learning resources.
- Statistics on library collection and inventory of other learning resources.
- Assessment measures utilized to determine the adequacy of facilities for the goals of the library and information resources and services.
- 6. Assessment measures to determine the adequacy of holdings, information resources and services to support the educational programs both on and off campus.
- 7. Data regarding number and assignments of library staff.
- 8. Chart showing the organizational arrangements for managing libraries and other information resources (e.g. computing facilities, instructional media, and telecommunication centers).
- 9. Comprehensive budget(s) for library and information resources.
- 10. Vitae of professional library staff.
- 11. Formal, written agreements with other libraries.
- 12. Computer usage statistics related to the retrieval of library resources.
- 13. Printed information describing user services provided by the computing facility.
- 14. Studies or documents describing the evaluation of library and information resources.
§ Campus Utilization Statistics from Alumni Surveys 2002-2006
§ End-of-program Review Results for 2006-07 – Information Technology Literacy Overview
§ End-of-program Review Results for 2006-07 – Information Technology Literacy by Planning Unit
§ Summary of End-of-program Review Results - Academic Year 2001-02 through AY 2005-06 – Information Technology Literacy
§ End-of-program Review Workshop: Information Technology Across the Curriculum
§ Evergreen New Student Survey 2005 – Computer Skills
§ Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2006 – Satisfaction of Olympia Campus Students
§ Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2006 – Growth in Computer Skills – Olympia Campus Students
§ Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2006 – Campus Resources Utilization – Olympia Campus Students
§ Evergreen Student Experience Survey 2004 - Information Technology Literacy and Technology-related Resources
§ The Activity of Information Literacy - A Process Assessment of Student Research Skills