Supporting Documentation for Standard Three
Revision as of 10:54, 1 February 2007 by Webteam1
- Organization chart for student services.
- Student handbook where applicable.
- Summaries of student characteristics that will provide a composite of the nature of the student body.
- Student retention and rate of graduate data for the last three years. NCAA Division I Schools are to include the most recent NCAA graduation rate report.
- Completed Table #1, Admissions Report.
- Completed Table #2, Student Affairs Staff Profile.
- Description of procedures for policy development including the involvement of students.
- Policies and procedures on: student conduct, rights, and responsibilities; student grievance process; academic honesty; athletics; student fees; tuition refunds.
- Statistics on student financial aid such as types and amounts available, number, gender of students assisted in each of last three years, default rate on loans, etc.
- Most recent financial aid reviews conducted by state and federal agencies.
- NCAA Division I Schools are to include the most recent graduation rate report.
- A copy of the mission and goals of each unit.
- Evidence of goal attainment of each unit.
- Evidence of the impact of student services on students.
- Institutional publications required by the Campus Security Act, Drug Free Schools and Colleges Act, the Drug Free Workplace Act, and the Student Right-to-Know Act.
- 1List of recognized student organizations.
- 2Strategic plan for student services.
- 3Constitution for student government.
- Sample copies of student publications.
- Brief resumes of the professional staff in student services.