Brainstorm Communication Strategy
How can we use the wiki to work together?
- You can use ~~~ to automatically add your username after a comment and ~~~~ to add your username and the time.
- You can click the + on the views menue to the side to start a new section of the discussion. This could be helpful for organizing the discussion around different topics on the page.
We talked about creating syntax icons to use as a way of making clear to each other thoughts about our work and where we need help.
Please help expand and refine this list
- A symbol indicating a strong feeling that a part should stay as it is... symbol that looks like
- A symbol indicating that phrasing or idea is uncertain or not precise and needs to be re written.
- A symbol indicating a desire to rewrite w/ reasons found in the discussion area
- A symbol (followed by a number) indicating that an active and unresolved discussion (in the discussion section w/ the same number) exists.
What roles are you interested in taking for this project?
- Galen - Brainstorming necessary syntax, inventing icons for said syntax.
- Michael - Developing the Implementation model and the core class
- Devin - Contributing to the content of the core class's catalog/course description. Help to develop thoughts about structuring the way group contractors are going to present their progress/research to the core class. Once we determine the syntax symbol for "in progress" I will put that here because I'm still brainstorming possible roles.
Q. Should icons (:( be designed to frame a sentance ):)