Revision as of 08:24, 27 April 2011 by Hougen25 (Fixed dead link)
- Be working on filling out the information on your game.
- Add your case study whether it's the one you end up doing or not!
- Add yourself as one of the authors of this project if you haven't already. Be sure to discuss the questions suggested in the template.
- Be sure to keep adding — and defining — terms to the glossary as they arise in the readings
- The Constituents of Intelligence section still needs work.
- For each reading in the bibliography there should be a link to a brief discussion. With the help of actual quotations from the readings, the discussion should state how this reading advanced our understanding of civic intelligence. And if the reading informs any of the Constituents of Intelligence, please indicate it there.
- It's OK to modify text that other people have contributed. It's also OK to respond to — or question — text that others have written. The interchange of ideas is likely to lead to increased understanding.