Proposed Examples of Civic Intelligence
Please add your case study here. Please add the link here and add the case study information on the page. (To do so, click on the "edit" link to edit this page and copy the way I've done these examples. When you're done, click the "Save page" button. Repeat until done.)
Framework for analyzing examples
The following five elements should be used to look at each example. By using these five elements to direct our analysis we can see common themes emerge from each example of how these elements work together to create Civic Intelligence.
- Orientation - describes the purpose, principles and perspectives that help energize an effective deployment of civic intelligence.
- Organization- refers to the structures, methods and roles by which people engage in civic intelligence.
- Engagement - refers to the ways in which civic intelligence is an active force for thought, action, and social change. #Intelligence - refers to the ways that civic intelligence lives up to its name.
- Products and Projects - refers to some of the outcomes, both long-term and incremental, that civic intelligence might produce.
- Resources - refers to the types of support that people and institutions engaged in civic intelligence work need.
List of Examples
Please list the case studies alphabetically...
- Bhutan - Gross National Happiness - Learn More
- Bolivia - Law of Mother Nature Act - Learn More
- Center for Civic Partnerships - Learn More
- Civic Intelligence Research and Action Laboratory
- Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking - Learn More
- College for Congregational Development - Learn More
- The Collegiate Society of America - Learn More
- Communities for a Better Environment - Learn More
- Democrats, Republicans fail to reach budget deal - CNN - Fox
- EarthShips-Learn More
- eLiberate - Learn More
- Film Aid International - Learn More
- Fungi Perfecti - Save the World!
- Gigi Ibrahim - Citizen Journalism - Learn More
- Green Roofs
- Homeless Education - Learn More
- International Cooperation of Environmental Youth (I.C.E.Y.) - Learn More
- International Forum of National NGO platforms-Learn More
- Interpol-Learn More
- Kufunda Learning Village - Learn More
- Liberating Voices
- MARISOL-Learn More
- National Civic League - http://www.ncl.org/
- National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation - The Site/ Learn More
- One Community-Learn More
- Olympia's Homeless or At-Risk Students - Learn More
- Rangeland Rehabilitation in Samburu East, Kenya
- Skatistan-Learn More
- Svalbard Global Seed Vault-Learn More
- Unite Our World - Unite
- Vegetarians of Washington - Learn More
- The Venus Project - Explore More!
- Wolf Haven, International - 
- World Social Forum India -