Difference between revisions of "Supporting Documentation for Standard Six"
|Line 62:||Line 62:|
4. Administrative policy manual.
4. Administrative policy manual.
The college's policy and procedures manual is on-line at
The college's policy and procedures manual is on-line at [http://www.evergreen.edu/policies|http://www.evergreen.edu/policies] (this is an external link and will not load if you are not connected to the Internet). A copy of the [[media:PolicyContents.pdf|policy manual's index]] is uploaded here for reference.
Revision as of 10:49, 7 August 2008
- Board Bylaws
- Delegation of Authority
- Mission Statement
- Presidential Limitations
- Board-President Relationship
- Statement of Board Process
- Presidential Evaluation
- Tuition Policy Statement
- Emeritus Status
- Establishment of Commissioned Police Force
- Guidelines Governing Service and Activities Fees
- Retired Faculty Re-employment
- Diversity Statement
- Community Representatives
3. Board Agendas and Minutes:
- July 2004 Agenda|Minutes
- September 2004 Agenda|Minutes
- October 2004 Agenda|Minutes
- November 2004 Agenda|Minutes
- January 2005 (1) Agenda|Minutes
- January 2005 (2) Agenda|Minutes
- March 2005 Agenda|Minutes
- May 2005 Agenda|Minutes
- June 2005 Agenda|Minutes
- July 2005 Agenda|Minutes
- September 2005 Agenda|Minutes
- October 2005 Agenda|Minutes
- November 2005 Agenda|Minutes
- January 2006 Agenda|Minutes
- March 2006 Agenda|Minutes
- May 2006 Agenda|Minutes
- June 2006 Agenda|Minutes
- July 2006 Agenda|Minutes
- September 2006 Agenda|Minutes
- October 2006 Agenda|Minutes
- November 2006 Agenda|Minutes
- January 2007 Agenda|Minutes
- March 2007 Agenda|Minutes
- May 2007 Agenda|Minutes
- June 2007 Agenda|Minutes
- July 2007 Agenda|Minutes
- September 2007 Agenda|Minutes
- November 2007 Agenda|Minutes
- January 2008 Agenda|Minutes
- February 2008 Agenda|Minutes
- March 2008 Agenda|Minutes
4. Administrative policy manual. The college's policy and procedures manual is on-line at  (this is an external link and will not load if you are not connected to the Internet). A copy of the policy manual's index is uploaded here for reference.
5. Administrative position descriptions
- President's Job Description
- Provost's Job Description
- Vice President for College Advancement Job Description
- Vice President for Finance and Administration Job Description
- Vice President for Student Affairs Job Description
6. Staff handbook
The college's policy and procedures manual is on-line at [] (this is an external link and will not load if you are not connected to the internet). This manual includes policies related to employment. A copy of the employment policies table of contents is uploaded here for reference. Information about employee benefits is also posted on the college's web site; a copy of the employee benefits web page is posted here for reference.
7. Salary data
Faculty: Faculty Salary Grid for 2007-2008
Exempt Professional Staff: DRAFT Exempt Professional Staff Compensation Framework
Classified Union Staff: Please see the Union Contract.
8. Collective bargaining agreements
United Faculty of Evergreen (first contract currently being negotiated). Washington Federation of State Employees: 2007-2009 Contract.
9. Constitution or bylaws of faculty and staff organizations
Outside the college, the Faculty and Classified staff unions are established as independent organizations, formally separate from the college. The college enters into contractual relationships with these unions within the framework of the state's collective bargaining laws.
Within the college, the Faculty are currently organized as described in the Faculty Handbook to make major decisions in a committee of the whole.
Faculty Meeting Minutes:
- September 19, 2007
- October 3, 2007
- October 17, 2007
- November 14, 2007
- January 16, 2008
- January 23, 2008
- February 27, 2008
- March 3, 2008
- March 12, 2008
- April 9, 2008
- May 7, 2008